Once you have two or more colleges of the same program type (such a four-year or two-year programs) you can easily compare them side-by-side by clicking the “Compare” button in the top left corner of your dashboard.
- In the Compare view, you can select one school as your favorite or top pick by clicking on the star to the right of the school name.
- By default, the colleges you add to your list are sorted by the date you added them. You can change this order anytime by dragging and dropping colleges in the order that you prefer. Drag and drop a school by clicking on the school name and dragging that school’s column to a new spot. You can also click on one of the little squares to the right of the “Compare Schools” heading at the top of the page and drag it to a different place.
- If you have a list of four or more schools, you can use the arrows next to the “Compare Schools” title at the top of the screen to scroll to the end or beginning of your list.
- Scroll down the screen to see a side-by-side comparison for each fit factor you are interested in. Click on the arrow to the right of each category name to see more details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see how the costs and financial aid results compare between schools.