DecidED has a landing page where your progress is tracked and you can see how far along you are in the process of enrolling in an affordable college.
- When you sign up or log in to DecidED, you’ll land on the “Student Path” page, where a progress bar illustrates your college enrollment progress. You can navigate back to that page by clicking on the DecidED icon in the top left corner of the page or by clicking on the “[Your name] Path” option in the top navigation bar.
- The progress bar shows how far along you are based on whether you have updated one or more schools. The progress steps are:
- Interested - any school you add to your DecidED list is automatically given this status.
- Applied - After you submit your college applications, you can update this status yourself by selecting the dropdown from the top right corner of the college profile page or in the college information card on the Student Path page.
- Got accepted - Once you receive acceptance letters, you can update this status yourself by selecting the dropdown from the top right corner of the college profile page or in the college information card on the Student Path page.
- Uploaded an award letter - this status automatically updates for any school you upload a financial aid letter from to your DecidED account.
- Enrolled - Once you’ve made your enrollment decision, you can update this status yourself.