- To delete one or more students from the organization entirely, you first need to “Archive” them using the dropdown menu in the All Students list.
- To archive student(s), go to the “All Students” section, select each student you want to remove by clicking on the checkbox next to their name, and open the Action dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- From there, select the “Archive # Students” option and confirm your action on the subsequent pop-up.
- Once you are ready to permanently remove one or more students from the Organization:
- Click on the “Students” option in the “Archived” section on the left navigation menu
- Select the checkbox(es) next to each student name you want to delete,
- Then select “Delete # Students” from the Actions dropdown in the top right corner and confirm your action in the pop-up.
- You will need to invite them again if you want any deleted students to rejoin the organization.
Deleting students from the organization
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful