- The Progress column in the student list indicates how far along each student is in their college enrollment process. For instance, a student with five colleges on their list but only one letter uploaded, will show “Uploaded letter” in their status as that is the furthest step they have completed.
- There are five statuses, indicated by icons and viewable in hover state:
- Interested - Any school a student adds to their DecidED list is automatically given this status.
- Applied - Students need to manually update this status in DecidED after they submit each application.
- Accepted - Students need to manually update this status after they receive an acceptance letter.
- Uploaded Letter - This status automatically updates for any award letter uploaded to DecidED.
- Enrolled - Students need to update this once they make their enrollment decision.
Reviewing student progress
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful