Advisors and admins can message one or more students from the list on the My Students tab.
- Message one student:
- To write to one student, click on the three dots at the far right side of their row in the list and select the “Message Student” option.
- From there, a “Send Notification” window will open where you can write your message.
- Message two or more students:
- You can notify two or more students by clicking on the “Notify Students” green button in the top right corner of the students list.
- By default, the notification will go to all of the students visible in the current list. You can filter that list by student name, progress, college affordability options, or groups.
Messages can be in plain text, bold, italics, or lists. You can add links to DecidED Guides and other helpful information by clicking on the link icon from the “Send Notification” window.
The message will be sent to the student’s email that corresponds to their DecidED account. It will also appear in their notifications the next time they log in to DecidED.